The Management Integrated Care Policy believes that customers, clients and partners satisfaction is an important key to the success of our business and also throughout all members of our supply chain. The Management and employees encourages adherence to the following:
• Delivering projects on time and with minimal faults.
• Ensuring our clients customers achieve their goals.
• Adopting a partnering strategy for the benefit of all.
• Maintaining professional relationships.
• Responding to clients, customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that clients. customers achieve highest returns on their investment.
• Communicating effectively with our clients. customers.
• Meeting and exceeding clients, customers’ expectations.
• Prevention of non-conformity.
• Taking care at all times of clients, customers’ property.
• Determination of clients, customers’ needs and expectations.
• To provide value, achieve quality and work in a safe, timely, professional manner.
This policy is subject to continuous monitoring and review to ensure continued improvement in our working practices.