1. All operatives and visitors must report to the Site Office and sign in.
2. An AMCM tool box site induction must be completed.
3. PPE must be worn at all times.
4. All incidents, accidents or dangerous occurrences are to be reported to the Site Manager immediately.
5. Comply with the Standards of the Considerate Contractors’ Scheme.
6. CSCS, Competency and Certification must be approved.
7. This site must be kept clean and tidy at ALL times.
8. No smoking is permitted on site.
9. Being in possession of or taking of drugs and alcohol is not permitted.
10. Radios and headphones are not permitted on site.
11. Mobile phones can only be used in designated areas.
12. All unsafe site equipment must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Site Manager.
13. Urinating outside of designated area will be reported to the Site Manager and could result in instant dismissal.
This policy is subject to continuous monitoring and review to ensure continued improvement in our working practices.