Strictly No Agencies
- Success is believing in employing and retaining the most talented, motivated and innovative professionals. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team ?
- Empowering investing with unique people skills to join our team and to develop your career we recognise the key role our employees play in reaching our goals and we aspire to be an employer of choice and a place where people want to work. A place where our people are happy and healthy at work both physically and mentally. Our flexible working policies, access to welfare and support services, fun days and charitable activities all contribute to employee health and well-being.
- Good General computer skills, must be fully conversant with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook, Reporting, Writing Skills, Document Management, Keen Eye for Detail, Excellent Problem Solving Skills, Working to Tight Deadlines, ensuring delivery dates are met, working on Multiple Job and Prioritising, Communicate at All Levels, Approachable and Flexible, Good Leadership skills and Motivator.
- To become part of our expanding business, if a suitable position is available we will get in touch.
- Our staff are given training as mentors to support more junior colleagues in their career development by sharing knowledge and experience. This formal supportive relationship enables both mentors and their students to grow professionally and personally, as well as to step outside of their comfort zone.
- The company covers all training needs from across all sectors and key areas of focus in health and safety, environmental, legal and compliance, personal development and software training. Read More
All vacancies comply with our Diversity & Equal Opportunity Policy ensuring that applicants will not be disadvantaged because of race, colour, religion, belief, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, nationality, marital status or sexual orientation.
Rewards and Benefits
We know that to achieve our ambitious business plans, we need to attract and retain the best people. We therefore offer a fantastic reward and benefit package to reflect this. Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
- Competitive salaries
- Annual leave entitlement of 20/24 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions, PMI, Life & Disability Insurance Benefit Scheme
- Sickness benefit scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff well-being and feel good programme
- Comprehensive learning and development programmes, including opportunities for funded study
- Car Allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme (office based staff only)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance, Health Cover (optional)
- Discount tool purchase loan scheme (office & staff only)
- Ancilly benefits: Mobile, Laptop expenses account scheme (office & site management staff only)
- Employee profit share reward scheme (efforts by staff)
- Employ creative promoting of charitable events and receive reward benefit scheme.
- Proud to support flexible working arrangements.
A note to recruiters
We hate getting calls and emails from recruiters. We find it repulsively annoying and we always place recruiters who approach us in this way on a blacklist. We've been around for many years now so we know every trick in the book that recruiters like to use so please don't contact us - even if you've got the best CV on your desk that you've seen in years from someone who's immediately available and has specifically asked you to contact Robert Higgins on their behalf!